s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whoa Man, Whoa.

It has been SO long since i've been in here. I'm sorry to our viewers and fellow bloggers about Alex and I's absence... I promised that i'd be on here more often and i broke it. So i'm SOOOO sorry :(.

Lately things have been getting kind of crazy. (when aren't they though XD). I tried to enroll some of the pack into school to make us seem atleast a little more i dunno.. human? It's a LOT harder then you would think. It's like as if you guys where trying to be fish. Glub Glub right? I guess you could say its a bit easier then trying to be a fish, seeing as we look just like you and everything. When we aren't taking on our other forms.

School is rapidly ending though, we've only got a few weeks before graduation and then summer. So thankfully we don't have to be here much longer; sitting in a desk for 6 hours is definitely not our versison of fun. Nor is it for anyone I guess.

It's frightening to think that it's been this long since my last post. Fricken Thanksgiving? :'D seriously? and of 2010 no less! ITS BEEN 2 YEARS D:

I just had my birthday recently ;D April 27th! I am officially 17! for the hundreth time lol. It never gets old though. Alex will be 17 in September. Oh lordie, when that happens :'D. Hold her back darn it. Cause we all know that Gabriel will be her target for destruction. (ye know i wish this place had a spellchecking thingy... reading over my post is like if a time bomb went off in a preschool :| ).

We got a new laptop, Zeeve has been using it for videogames and his new obsession with World of Warcraft. Honestly, I used to love it (and i still do) but I found out how distracted i get when playing it. And abscent minded. And i can't act like that when we're on the run constantly.

Lyall fractured his ribs when we were ambushed by three hunters last June. It was aweful, he couldn't shift or anything for about a week. And you have NO idea how horrible that is for a Loup Garou.. It's like being stuck in a box with your hands tied together and an irritating itch in the center of your back.

We heal very very rapidly unlike humans, I'm just glad it wasn't something more vital, like a leg. >_< He would have had to wait nearly as long as an average person.

If it weren't for James' pro nurse skills (hehe nurse, Nurse James- OW he just whacked me with a newspaper >.>) we would have had to go to a hospital. Which, if you hadn't noticed.. Is a very very VERY bad idea. Different blood types, species, ye know. :| And you best believe that there are hunters hidden in hospitals.. They will cut your tubes when your nibbling on your jello cup man!

That's why our species has our own doctors and nurses ehehehe >:D OW. >:| But where we were at at the time was too far for travel. Especially on human legs.

Anyways i'll probably be back later (or in the next few minutes) to discuss my irritation about the ADVERTISEMENTS that i found in our comments box? helloOOoo? this isn't a place for them D:<.

LOVEEEEE YOUUUU ALLLL!!!
Be safe, Have fun, and don't let the hunters find you ;).

Your Neighborhood Pack Pal,
Aurora ;) :3 <3 ;D 8D >:D >:]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got a nice theme for your blog! I'm not sure how you came to it, but the spontaneous thought that comes to my mind when I hear about wolves is "The Jungle Book". I really liked it as a kid, and even thought that to be with a pack of wolves was pretty fun! :)