s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow, its... been a while

Yo. Been gone for a while I guess. Turns out I'm a pretty smart eighth grader cause I'm in the smart Language Arts class!!!! Whoot I should be an eight grader more. I think I might post a bit of loup garou/werewolf history. Tell me what ya think.

Talk to ya later!

AlExAnDrIa ♥

3 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Wow, glad to see you guys after soo long!

Congrats on being smart! XD

I, for one, love to hear about the history of werewolves.

Dark wolf said...

Congrats for being in the smart class! :D

I'd looove to hear about the history of werewolves ^^

Dibsy said...

YAY! xD I'm in the smart Language Arts class too! I sit behind you!!! xDDD

Lol jk...or AM I??? O.O?