s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

The History of the Loup Garou

Yo, as promised I am writing the history. Aurora may add some stuff but I don't know. And Dibs, I'm pretty sure you aren't a boy, so ya... I don't think we're in the same smart class lol.

Alright! On with zey history!

The loup garou are a thriving yet dying breed of werewolf. We can be with humans and have kids who are either human, mix breed (I'm not, I forgot what I'm mixed with), and loup garou. You never know whats gonna come.

Packs can come in any shape or size, normally you either join a pack or create one at a young age in order to trust your pack. Otherwise you're dead meat.

Most loup garou are considered outcasts of the werewolf world because we blend in the most. We aren't 'insanely gorgous' we are normal looking. Most of the time we all look pretty ethnic (trust me, my mom used to wonder if some of our anscetors were from Spain cause of me). Most other werewolves compared to the loup garou look more harmful, which gives us more hunting advantage.

Loup garou can change their age to an age they've been before physically and mentally. So obviously I probably will never be older than 16 because of this sinse I have never wanted to grow up (like Peter Pan). In fact most of us will never age at some point because we age at both human and wolf pace, so loup garou only get long life spans when we are lucky.

You'll almost never see any loup garou confronting with another breed without glaring at eachother. The larger breeds (such as the French and Iclandic, along with American) have more power since they are bigger, but lack the strength of the loups (more power to us!). Not to be boastful but we are pretty awesome.

Transforming doesn't hurt us. It's more of a calming method. And lets you have time to think even if for a few short seconds.

Vampires and loup garou get along best out of all the creatures in the world, due to the close bonds that tie us all together (James and Aurora were bitten by vampires, so they are an example). If a vampire hurts us it is considered mutiny against a treaty.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tell me if you want more! I might even post a couple legends and old loup garou bedtimes stories (yes, we have bedtimes stories. If Harry Potter and the magical world (yes there are wizards) have Beedle the somethin' somethin' we can have bedtime stories!).

AlExAnDrIa ♥

P.S. I think Gabriel's gonna post soon. Not sure though

5 comments:

Dark wolf said...

awesomeness! ^-^

post more post more :D *hops around like a little kid*

Timothy Reid said...

LoL I'd love to hear some loup garou bedtime stories. XD

Dibsy said...

Interesting...

And oh crap, shoula checked first. D:

Cruz said...

wow... much words... and I read em all -pats self on back- actually it was interestin so it wasnt that hard lol

Katie said...

thats amazing! i never would have known. Im not human either, well, not ALL human.