s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

-.-.........

Gah! I am sick -.- oh well at least i'm under 100 now. And lately, well, lately, how do I put this? -growls- -.- well you seeeeeeee


HA!!!! It is I! James! I pushed Alex away from the laptop cause she's still sick! OW! She just smacked me on the back of the head. Well, anyhoo, I think what Alex is trying to say is that she wants to chaaaaaaa


WHOOT! Lyall here! Just stole the laptop from James AND Alex! WHOOT! Since they never got to finish it I shall! Alex, the maker of this blog, wants tooooo


FINALLY! I am back! (This is Alex by the way) Alright, now if those 2 goons don't stop HARASSING me and STEALING MY COMPUTER, then we'll all get along! ^^ -mutters: where's Aurora when ya need her? -end muttering- Anyway, like I was saying, I have the sudden urge to change my name! I'm pretty sure a lot of people have wanted to. Trust me, and its weird when you want to. Anyway! Ya, tell me what you think!

~Alex~

5 comments:

Dark wolf said...

wow your sick too? nice, im just now getting better ^^

have fun with the name change thing :D

Dibsy said...

FEEL BETTA! D:

Cruz said...

get well soon ^^
*air hug* ... what?? i dont want to get sick too lol xD

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

XD thanks for all the help guys! I am better now (thankfully) so ya!

Dark Wolf: I will have fun with the name change lol :)

Dibsy: I feel betta already! :D

Cruz: *air hugs back* don't worry no one else will hug me besides Aurora cause they think they might get sick to!

Cruz said...

glad im not the only one XD love chu all