s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

MY BRACES ARE CURSED!

Yes, I have braces, got them today, cause I am the only older kid who needs them besides aurora, and you know what? THEY'RE FREAKING CURSED!Oh, and Dibs, was reviewing a couple of my posts and Ana said Ciao, and thats like your thing, so ya, sorry bout that, oh, and Ana says she loves your blog.

7 comments:

Dibsy said...

Oh waaaa...I have braces too, they suck D: For the first two weeks I felt like not eating, and I proceeded to lose lots of weight. o.o

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I've been eating ice cream. thank god our school has it otherwise i'd be dead

Dibsy said...

THe first thing I ate when I first got braces was rocky road ice cream. My teeth kept sucking on the nuts and I kept feeling like they were gonna fall off. D: But then I ate a diet of ramen for like two weeks straight. ^^

Cruz said...

I had braces too, I constantly carried chapstick cuz I kept lickin my lips and they dried out and then I finally got em off my teeth felt really weird and slimy LOL I'm a complicated girl =p love you guys *hugglz tight*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

all ive been eating is ice cream and Macaroni and Cheese. I can somewhat eat food, it just feels weird. And i know what ya mean Cruz cause ya. -hugglz back-

Dark wolf said...

yea i hated my braces too but just hand in there!!!

Heather Peterson said...

ooo...Sux for you guys!!!I dont need braces....I broke my jaw a couple years ago which some how prevented me from getting them...btw i changed my profile...This is Thief!! Nice to see you all again!