s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

The REAL Reason Why Alex is in Middle School

Yo, James here. Been a while since I posted anything. Now you're all probably wondering, why I am posting on Alex's account. Well, I forgot Aurora's password and the little kids were gonna start posting so I figured I'd get a sane post in before they started. The REAL reason Alex is in middle school is cause she fails at science and social studies! XD I have had too much sugar! O.o oh no Alex is coming! She see's me on the laptop, oh my god she's walking over! NO!!!!!!!! God dangit why am I still typing I should be hitting the publish post button!

Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Aurora said...

Ahahahahaha!! Lol!! I just witnessed Alex start to charge over to James while he was typing on the laptop! XD!! AHAHAHAHAHA Now shes chasing him around the room in their wolf forms, i think i should go help him xD lol. oh and the actual reason is cause shes really younger then me, iv never seen alex actually fail ANYTHING. i fail a lot of stuff tho xD but its only cause i dont do the homework.. im extreamly smart :).. this year I am gonna do the homework though since its highschool and all,

the word verification says Pariedal.. sounds like prarie doll.. i want one O:<.. lol jk.. maybe o.O..

peace! gonna go help my love!
~Aurora

Dibsy said...

RUN JAMES RUN! :O

lol xD