s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Supplies..

Oh dear god, have mercy on my little soul. We just got back from Wal-Mart, the place where the scariest things reside. eeep! *cringes* You have NO idea how long we were there, everyone in the pack and I mean EVERYONE couldn't decide on what they wanted for school. It was Shopping heck. Of Course everyone had to get their own individual supplies and backpacks, so we had to go to another Wal-Mart to get them more things because we almost sold out the amount of things in the first Wal-Mart we visited. It wasn't the first time we have done something like that, o.o . . . So after we got every ones stuff we went back home and we didn't have anything to eat so Gabriel influenced Zeeve and Lyall to go out into the woods and capture a few chickens, (there's a barn down the road, yes we know there are no wild chickens in the woods lol). He failed to mention that there was a gate and they came home empty handed, so I had to go in my wolf form down to the barn myself and get them. Yes I do hate hurting animals like chickens but when you gotta eat, you gotta eat :c . .

I took em home and made everyone lunch and now I can't seem to think of what to make everyone for dinner. I was thinking of making some chocolate chip/Walnut cookies later for desert since we have those ingredients, the pups will be happy about that :). So can you guys give me any ideas on food for the pack? We have a lot of food here but I usually like to make dinner and not have everyone eat pizza, even though its all we got. =) well I am gonna go, so talk to you all later!

Love yall lotz!
~Aurora the Mother Figure :) :3 =D =) xD

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL, Long Live Wal-Mart!