s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dont Run, Dont Hide, It Will Be Alright

As seen in the title above, I've decided Imma write one of our adventures. It isn't much, but hey, life isn't so good for everyone (If you can guess where the title is from, without Google, than you'll be one of my favorites).

__________________________________________________________

Sitting on the balcony overlooking the French Quarter, I leaned on my elbows, enjoying the scenery of New Orleans. The area we were in looked almost exactly like the New Orleans Square in Disneyland, except there were clothes lines everywhere. This was a tightnit area, and everyone seemed to know everyone... except for me and the rest of the pack. Well, they knew Gabriel, he seemed to know everyone, which of course I was the only one who found that a bit weird.

"Hey Alex?" I heard Lyall say, walking out onto the balcony and standing next to me, "How do you know if you love someone?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Lyall, your a bit young to know about love."

"I know, I know, but.... how do you know?" I tapped my chin. This was a tough question. Lyall added on, "I mean, love is wonderful, but what happens when your parents dont love eachother? Like... like with my family." I frowned, knowing that Lyall was a deep kid, but I didn't know that deep.

"Well L, if you ever have a problem, you come to me, ok?"

"Gabe says that if I have a problem go to Aurora, cause apparently you have issues with love." I growled,and could hear Gabriel laughing from the kitchen, then walking out onto the balcony, he told Lyall,

"Go inside L, my turn to talk to Alex." Lyall did as told, and closed the door behind him, and Gabriel trapped me between the metal and him, an arm on each side of me. "So pup, like Orleans? Maybe I oughta keep you hear, that way you'll stay out of my stuff." Resisting the urge to tear through the metal balcony (which isn't hard with claws), I replied,

"I have no idea what your talking about." He smirked, and moved so he was leaning against the balcony railing, his back to the scenery. He shook his head a little, chuckling. Normally you dont hide anything from your fellow alpha. I dont think this was the same with Gabriel and I. For one, we had never actually 'mated' (I honestly find that thought gross, since unlike you meat people, I do not go crazy for him), and two... it just felt like he was hiding things from me.

"So pup, what makes you think your gonna find out what's so important in the parlor, if there's nothing of importance there?"

"Your trying to trick me."

"Am I?" He replied cooly, "Alexandria I assure you, there is nothing wrong. We could all stay in New Orleans, no hunters are here."

"Think again Sherlock," I replied, nonchalantly pointing downwards, where a couple of men were walking around, 'looking' at the scenery. Gabriel cursed, and we headed inside. "Oh, and Gabriel," he looked over, and I told him, challengingly, "Anything you can do, I can do better. Oh, and if they aren't gone soon, Aurora and I are gonna hurt you." He chuckled, and went back outside.

_________________________________________________________

And that's it. Not extravagant, no drop kicking some boy to oblivion (though I wonder if I could do that), and Gabriel hasn't sold me to Vamps yet. Yep. My Life is Average.


-Alex! The Wolf... it doesn't have a ring to it like Alex the Lion

2 comments:

ArtisticThoughts said...

isn't that a song??? (the title)

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Nope, lol it's part of a lyrics. Phil Collins ftw x] it's from the song Take A Look Through My Eyes