s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Busy Oh So Busy

Ellos. Trying to stay alive, but, well, everythings so busy these days. I've got drawing classes every wednsday (I hate spelling that word, so forgive if it's wrong) so now Gabriel is all mad cause im becoming a kick butt drawer! I'll try and can things that i've drawn. Gabriel also made the place look modern o.O.... I worry about him now. For the longest time he was like, NO ONE CHANGES THE HOUSE! well, not so much of a change I guess, he just finally got us a tv XD no more Hulu for me. Anyhoo, loves you people. *hugs*


Alex! the Lion! RAWR! *giggle* wish I was a lion now

3 comments:

Dark wolf said...

Keep staying alive! :D
Have fun in your drawing classes, congrats on becoming a kick butt drawer! x3

*hugs*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

*hugs Dark Wolf* thank you! ^^ I finally got the drawing finished, apparently the hair's the best, so lets hope I stay some what good!

Brain Dumps said...

It was a beautiful blog, very interesting and very informative. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.