s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Schedual!!-- And Some Horrible News :{

Hey yall :D, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not posting for so long. It has been a very hectic couple of months for the pack and its very hard to keep up with everything. Sooooo, to explain for the title!

I now have a new schedual for school! I am no longer going to be going to school at 8:15 in the mornings, now im going to be going to school at 10:11 !!! So I go to school from 10:11 - 3:00 xD..

Okay, Be prepared cause this is gonna be a long one but it will be worth listening to cause its something important.

See, my grandmother had flown in to talk to our school princaple about my spine because i have this thing called severe "Scoliosis". Which basically means that my spine is abnormally curved. It kinda looks like an "S" backwards, but the lower part of my spine is a little less curved then the top but is still pretty severe since there are TWO curves instead of one. (having ANY curves in ur spine is still pretty bad) We had thought that the curve was only at a 45 degree angle, - Severe, but fixable. Before my grandma had gone to my school to talk to them, she had decided to pay for a Brace that would go under my clothes and keep me from slouching and making it worse. Slowly putting my spine back in place. The spine doctor had said he needed a new X-Ray because my last one had been from a year before.

He took me into this room, had the nerve to ask me if I was pregnant <_< ((its a proceedure they HAVE to ask cause its the law lol)), then did my X-Ray. After he was done messuring my curve he said that it had gotten a lot worse. It went from 45 degrees, to 96 degrees in just a year. thats like taking a little more then a left turn- But on your spine. So apparently I am SUPPOSED to be 5'7" (5 foot 7 inches tall for those who are a little slow lol) when right now, im only 5'2" (maybe lower). He said I needed to get surgery immediatly--or ASAP because its crushing my heart and my lungs.

My Grandpa and Grandma freaked but didn't cry. I on the other hand, not only freaked but started bawling in the room because it is a pretty scary thought going into surgery! I have fought probably the scariest of things, from mythical creatures to hunters with bad B.O. and none of that has ever made me cry as much as I did when the doc told me that. So my Grandpa went to my school and took my X-Rays (which look pretty danm scary if you dont mind me saying, I mean James was shocked for a good 5 minutes) straight to the Princaple. Needless to say, She freaked too. Told the nurse and showed her, And the nurse freaked also! so they decided to take away 2 of the classes of my choice. Which were going to be Art, and Math. Because i HATE my art teacher, and i hate math. (Used to LOVE it, now it sucks).

They took out those two classes and moved my English class to 4th period instead of 2nd, leaving me without a 1st and 2nd period. James leaves to pick me up from the house at 10:11 (cause he doesnt like to have me walk all the way there by myself since we are 14 for the rest of a few months and cant drive. which reminds me: Love you James!!!!!!! xD had to throw that in there :3..) and I start my 3rd period till my 6th period then we take the bus home.

Soooo a LOT has happened in the past couple months, my grandparents are trying to get us insurance because we can't get into our accounts since we all turned 14! (talk about a stupid time to change your age to 14 eh?) I reeeallly dont want to go and get surgery. It would suck- not only cause I would be stuck in a dang hospital for a while *cringes* (HATE THEM! THEY STINK!) but I won't be able to shift to my wolf form for a long time D:!!!!! That is like trying not to breath! *sigh* I hate this sooooo much.

Well- Atleast you all know now :), LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!! :D :] :P XD,

~Aurora the Nerves :3

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry you'd have to go into surgery.

Dark wolf said...

D; *pets* Sorry about the surgery *huggles* I have a lot of friends with scoliosis soo yeahhh, aha. Thanks for posting! I had been wondering what had happened to you all. Anyways, gotta go clean for open house >_< *hugs*