s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's like Headgear in your Mouth...

Ok so since I has the lovely braces I got in August, I am now to get Herps (no, not the disease herpes). Apparently its headgear in your mouth, but they're preparing to give me them, so.... if I dont post in two months, I'm dead. I will have others post for me.

-Alex

4 comments:

Dark wolf said...

NO! Don't dieeeeeeeee! *huggles* Good luck with the headgear, if you get it

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Thank you! *huggles* i dont wants to die, but my mouth hurts :(

ArtisticThoughts said...

it's okay braces and headgear suck, but once you get through it then you have straight teeth and the pain is gone!!! (you also discover how much you like stuff like gum, popcorn, carmel, swedish fish, ect)it'll get better soon! :)

PS please don't die, that would be tragic

Aurora said...

hahaha Alex has HERPES!!!! ^^ i have been making fun of her all day lol.. she needs a good ruffle of the fur, if you get my meaning lol

~Aurora :]