s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 11, 2009

UUUGGHHH!

THIS SUCKS! I am bored out of my mind! I have been grounded for the past 3 MONTHS and I don't have ANYTHING to do. Obviously I snuck on the computer so that i can talk to all of you guys cause i know i haven't been able to post anything because of it. :( I wish that i could have told you guys earlier but Mr. Oh-so-responsible wouldn't let me D:< (you know who you are <_<.. Gabriel). So now here i am, sitting in the library at saguaro high school (the school i go to..).. writing on the computer. :/.. could life get any more complicated? I had to sneak in here and finish a paper for my Art class then run and print it then come back and finally get some quiet time. I HATE my art teacher. shes really nice but she isn't at the same time.. like shes this little itty bitty Japanese/Chinese lady who is in her 50's but looks like she would be in her 40's. She normally has been really nice but as of this week. that is wrong. Gabriel is making me do ALL the assignments that I haven't done and turned in this weekend. If I don't finish them I am s-k-r-e-w-eddddddddddddddd D:... Finals are NEXT WEEK! -shudders- and i am going to have to CRAM and cram hard in order to get at least a good grade for it. (I have ALWAYS sucked at finals even after a few centuries of school :/..) I wish that I could have been here to talk to all of you guys.. I miss you ALL, SO much :] :) :P..

I wish I could talk longer but I am going to have to go back to my art room now. love youuuuuuuuuuuu :}

bbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz!


~Aurora the Grounded :[ :] :} :* xD x] :3 x3 ;3 byez :]

1 comments:

Cruz said...

awww love ya'll too -hugglz-