s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gabriel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little bunch munch! Do you know what he did? Here's a little play by play:

Me: Gabe, why the heck is the tree upside down?
Gabriel: I have no idea what your talking about.
Me: Uh, ya you do. Go fix the tree you little butt munch.
Gabriel: butt munch?
Me: Yes, you, you little butt munch
Gabriel: So you're saying I'm a butt muncher.
Me: Ding ding ding we have a winner
Gabriel: That's a little sixth grade
Me: Excuse me?
Gabriel: Well, your in eighth right now, so shouldn't you be able to make a better diss?
Me: .....
Gabriel: Exactly
Me: Go to he-
Gabriel: Alexandria Avril Grace you finish that and I will hurt you
Me: Bite me
Gabriel: Maybe I will!
Me: Whatever, besides your still the butt munch who ruined the tree... butt munch
Gabriel: Dude, I can't look at you seriously anymore
Me: Again, bite me
Gabriel: I will if you don't stop calling me butt munch.
Me: Bu- OW! WTF WHY'D YOU BITE ME!?
Gabriel: -walks away- told ya I would.


*******

And that is what happened.

2 comments:

Dark wolf said...

sorry for the biting, aha, i bit someone today ^_^ lotsa funn

Timothy Reid said...

My question is, did he ever fix the tree???