s? ?(2)? ?m?Kitty Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (537 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 22977 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

EHHHH!!!

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dis sucks, I haven't visited de blog in like fereverz and now every one's leaving -______O not my way of havin fun DX. Dibsy's leavin fer a month :c (CONGRATULATIONS ON THE URBAN DICTIONARY THINGGGYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thot that wuz kewl x3) I'm so thirsty o-o... *grabs de Gatorade* I cnt open it.. Why do the Gatorade peoples not like me? Like I have drank 3 Gatorade's in the past 24 hours and I had to make James open it *__* n he just rubbed it in my face that I couldn't (I cant cuz their slippery lil suckers) AHA! I opened it lol I feel all mighty and powerful now.. I CAN OPEN ANYTHING O:< maybe.. kinda.. lil bit.. not really... BUT I CAN TRY! :D!

A for effert right! :D *james in background: wrong.* ehh shoosh ur just a noise in de wind e_o erm.. the computer.. er.. keyboard? uh.. idk :/

I was thinking of posting up some pics of us :) well me and Alex or just me cause everyone else is camera shy (i am too but not so much lately). I guess the pics of us in our wolf form don't realleh count i think. But their still pics of us! :D

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have ran outta things to say e..o uh.. I went to a crazeh party the other day O: it was AAAWWEEESSSOMMMMEEEE x3!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to the mall first (it was my friends birthday party, yes I have AMAZINGLY AWESOME SUPER SPECTACULAR friends other then the equally awesome friends here on blogger and in the pack.. lol) and since we aren't 16 anymore (now I'm 14 again, I hate this age changing crud it bothers me sometimes) they had curfue for all the teenagers that weren't 16 right? So we had to like walk across the street and hide behind the building, (meanwhile its like 109 degrees outside, I know right, I was like 'wtf' ) and we chilled and talked for a while and we talked, then we decided to go back and hide inside Barns n Noble, thinking we would be fine right? WRONG. we walked in and were Atomatically flagged a noise awareness thing! (Well maybe because its like a library thing and we went straight to the little kids section and sat on chairs the were like half a foot tall lol).

So we went to the food section and the birthday girl bought 1 giant cookie for everyone to eat, and I was the onlyone who was eating it (Cause I eat like a garbage truck and cookies I think are the BOMB) so everyone was staring at me and then I got up and grabbed a stuffed animal hamster and took it everywhere eventually having to leave it in the store because we were leaving lol. So we walked to Hot Topic and I spilled a large drink in there and we just walked away from the area and I felt bad about it cause I didn't tell the staff people there and they were asking us about it and idk I felt really bad but I didn't tell them I spilt it. (I know im evil >:} ) So we went to a movie and chilled there then went outside and everyone got picked up except like 4 of us and we went to the b-day girls house and partied and we did a buncha stuff and illegal things and blah blah blah and I'm gonna stop now cause I am dragging it out e_o..

But ya that was my fun filled week. SCHOOL IS STARTING!!!! I hate it. but we will have to go threw it! It sucks Dx... this will be a new year for going to High school as a freshman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! lol last time we were freshman I was attacked by super nerds o____________________________________o... I mean like not the kewl ones but the scary ones o..o.. ya..

so i am not excited about school but I like being in high school so I am just ya lol. I will be going to a school that starts with an S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Alex and Gabe are going to a different school (Alex is going to be in middle school rather then high school, she is a grade year behind me and James) I don't know what school their going to but you could probably figure out what school we are going to since we live in AZ (we call it H-E-L-L here, well I do but I guess AZ works too) as I told you guys before a while ago. and so um ya that's it!

I will talk to you all laterz :3 :) :D =D =] xD,
Sorry thi post was so long!

LOVE YALL LOTZ!!!!!!!!!!!
~*~*Aurora*~*~

3 comments:

Dark wolf said...

wowww twas loooong XD yayy for parties! (even tho ive never been to one T^T)

Timothy Reid said...

LoL Sounds like you had fun! XD

Yeah I have to go to school in a week myself and I still havent even started on the homework that they gave me for summer break. X_X

Cruz said...

O.O much words! and I read it ALL *pats self on back* of course it helped that your post was entertaining, I usually have the attention span of a grain of sand LOL xD